2007年3月11日 星期日

~about me~

My name is Yiching Chen. My warm house is located a beautiful mountain. My families are father, mother and a brother. My father is a boatman. My mother is a housewife. My brother is a senior high student. My family are the best family in the world. Sometimes we have a row, but we know we love each other.

I like read books like Japanese literature novels, Taiwanese novels and Sherlock Holmes’s ratiocinative novel. I also like watch movies and listen music. Japanese music is sure my favorite. However sleeping is my best love.

I have a dream, a greatest dream. The dream is have a trip to Japan. Go everywhere in the Japan. Eat all the delicious traditions food. Visit all the place of historic interest. For the dream I have to be good at Japanese and English. I hope I can the two languages well in four years.

14 則留言:

yamimuki 提到...

I like Japan, too. Maybe we can go together. Eat and visit all of Japan. I hope someday our dream come true.

Ten 提到...

I love Japan, too! If one day you are going to take a trip to Japan, don’t forget to make me a call! GOod job!

Cindy(neiko) 提到...

I want to visit Japan, too.
Come join to chorus!
We'll have a performance in Tokyo on 8/26!
Let's go w-inds.'s budoukan live together!

Lynn 提到...

It is a really marvelous dream. Maybe someday you can visit Japan, and it will be fantastic memories in your life.

匿名 提到...

I'd like to visit Japan!Maybe all of we could have a group to visit it!It sounds good, right?

Jocelyn Lai 提到...

Hi! I know you like Japan very much. Hope you one day could come true your dream to let Liang realize you support of him.

Jocelyn Lai 提到...
作者已經移除這則留言。
Felix2007 提到...

It's so nice to be friends with you. Hoping your dream come true someday. And wish you have a wonderful college life.

rozon 提到...

We have the same dream. And we both like music. I think your dream will come true.

Emma 提到...

My favorite country is Japan, too.Someday we could go visit Japan together.

Esme2 提到...

hi~I am Esme!
Ha ha I hope you can dream come ture soon.Maybe we can travel to Japan toghter~that's wonderful!

Rachel 提到...

Hey, all of the comments talk about your dream will come true. So, maybe all of our classmates can go visiting Japan together, haha.

mio 提到...
作者已經移除這則留言。
mio 提到...

Your warm house located a beautiful moutain,That's nice! Your dream is like to mine, my greatest dream is travel to many countries.Maybe we will bump into each others in Japan. I hope that we can come true our dream in the future.